Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I've put up some wedding photos

So it's been a while since I've written anything. Needless to say, life has been CRAZY now that we've made it to finals. I promise I'll get everything all updated and put up new pictures as soon as possible but for now, here's something I just finished doing. I posted a very select sample of our "coming out of the temple" wedding pics on facebook. Yes, it's select and there are still a ton. Sorting through our over 1000 wedding pictures has proven quite the daunting task. And I'm still not done! But I put up some of the good ones from right after the sealing. If you'd like to see them, click here.
Have a lovely evening. And if I don't get around to finishing the update tonight, I will as soon as possible. Love you all! And for those of you who are also in the middle of finals, hold in there! We'll make it!

*amber*

1 comment:

  1. Oh your pictures are so pretty!!! I can't wait to see more :) Not to mention seeing YOU guys in just a few short weeks!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails