Friday, May 7, 2010

La Mia Bella Vita (my beautiful life)

Yesterday was such a good day. My mom came down and helped me paint our living room. Thanks mom! Seth also helped me finish painting after work. Look how cute he is... *sneak peak at the color*


It looks so much better now. I'll post some picture as soon as the furniture is all back in place and I can get some good ones. I also tried a new recipe for Apple Crisp and I think it's going to be one of our new favorites. With vanilla ice cream.... yum. Seth and I played games on our bedroom floor and played with the painters tape after taking it off the walls. Our house was all torn up from painting which would usually drive me crazy, but I had fun being silly and acting like a little kid.

I wish every day was like yesterday. I just had so much fun. Lately, I've been stuck in a rut. Seth works full time and I work afternoons. After he leaves for work, I always seem to get sad and lonely. I'm not exactly sure why. Yesterday was so different though! Maybe it was just because I had company, or maybe it was because what we were working on made such a difference in the mood in our house... I don't know why. But I'm making it my goal to keep that good mood. In the mornings when I'm all by myself, I'm going to find things to do that keep me cheerful. I have a few projects planned that will probably help with just that. I also want to start writing more. It's been awhile, but I might look into a little freelancing this Summer... we'll see.


* * *


I saw this video this morning and it brought me to tears. It made me so thankful to have such a beautiful life. 



It also gets me excited to celebrate mothers in two days! (more on that later.)


*amber*

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this video Amber. It meant a lot to me... what an amazing example she is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely blog! I hope that your life together is full of joy and that when trials come...(they undoubtably will) that you will face them together, with the same hope and faith that you have now. Life "as one" is such a vivid object lesson of the Father's plan for us and His unwavering commitment to His covenant with His people.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails