Monday, May 3, 2010

Il Mio Tavolo

Last week, we finally got a dining table! I'm still so excited about it. And still loving the fact that our new house has room for one!

Last night, we had people over for dinner for the first time since we've been married! It was so exciting. I love cooking and having people over, so dinner parties might become quite commonplace now. 

My old roommates Jessica and Averyl were our first official dinner guests. We had fish tacos, cilantro lime rice, and black beans, and rasperry cream filled lemon cupcakes for dessert. 

I'm really becoming a little obsessed with cooking... I think I can blame a lot of that on our HUGE new kitchen. But it's not such a bad thing... right? I mean, there are worse things I could be obsessed with. 



*foreshadowing*
And thus began the Summer of countless dinner parties... (just sayin'...)


*amber*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails