Sunday, October 17, 2010

Chya!!!

Last night Seth rented the new Karate Kid. (Why is it called Karate Kid? It's not karate; it's kung fu! Hm... anyway.) I fell asleep about 15 minutes in. I guess at some point, I got up and walked into our room and got into bed. I don't even remember it, but that in itself was strange because usually Seth ends up carrying my unconscious body into bed. When the movie was over, he came to bed too. Around 3am, we woke up because the girls upstairs were blasting their movie as loudly as humanly possible. Seth informed me that for the last hour or so, I had been flailing around like crazy. At some point, I punched him in the face. I'm sorry honey. But... you DID rent Karate Kid... Just Sayin. Who knows what that caused me to dream about?


Now you know to think twice about what movies you choose to rent. That's a warning.

Love,
*amber*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails