Thursday, October 14, 2010

One day you're in, and the next day... YOU'RE OUT!

We don't have tv. Well, we have a tv, but the only thing it's useful for is watching movies. So we use Hulu to keep up to date on all the current pop culture... ok, not really. I didn't know who that Justin Beib... whatever his name is was until a couple weeks ago. But the one current tv show I do watch? Project Runway. I know, I know. But I just love seeing how people find ways to creatively express themselves.

This week's episode was the best I've ever seen. I'm sure it will be a long time favorite. Enjoy! Hehehe...
(PS, I would put it in full screen so you can see the subtitles all the way. And of course, so you can more fully enjoy the amazing fashions as they come down the runway.)



:)

Kids are the best. I wish all reality tv was like this.


*amber*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails