Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Amazing Father

  Saturday night, we found out my dad had passed away. It came as a complete shock because as far as we knew, he was completely healthy. This week, we have been so busy with arrangements and have barely had time to let it sink in. Today, the obituary was published. Ironically, who would have thought my first time being published in the newspaper would be for my father's obituary?

* * * 
 
Chad Randy Christiansen 
Son, Husband & Father 

Randy, age 49, passed away on October 23, 2010 in the mountains near Duchesne, Utah, his favorite place on Earth. He was born July 6, 1961 in Murray, Utah to Kelten W. and Carole Louise Christiansen and married Natalie Nelson November 6, 1987 in the Salt Lake Temple. They have three children; Amber (Seth), Austin, and Alyse. Funeral Services will be held Saturday, October 30, 2010 at 11:00 a.m. at Sublette Chapel, 2115 Sublette Place Sandy, UT. Friends may call from 9:00 to 10:30 a.m. prior at the place of service. In lieu of flowers, a donation account has been set up at Wells Fargo for the children's college funds under the name of Chad Randy Christiansen Memorial Fund. Online condolences at CannonMortuary.com


* * *

I love you dad. Thank you for teaching me to be so strong and faithful. 


*amber*

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Amber. You and your family continue to be in our prayers. We love you. I'm so thankful that I was able to meet your amazing Father. He seemed to be such a wonderful and loving man. I know that throughout the rest of your life, he will continue to be by your side on the other side of the veil. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to call.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails