Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hellooooo Out There!

Oh hey, it's me. You know, that one blogger who loves blogging/blog stalking and always has cool ideas for posts but then feels guilty that she hasn't updated the past month (or five's) happenings yet? So then she feels like it would be lame to post about something meaningless and random when she's doing such a horrible job documenting her adventurous married life? No? That's ok, I've almost forgotten I exist too.

So... here I am. Just thought I'd pop in to say hi. As mentioned, there are so many things I feel I already should have put up here, but I just haven't yet! All the way back from October. (Truthfully, probably long before that, but that's about the length of my memory right now.)

Someday, I hope to update on, at least, major happenings during these past several months. Does anyone know, is there a way to insert blog posts into your blog under past dates so they look like they've been there all along and I don't feel like a nerd putting up our Halloween costumes in February? But, no promises. I think every time I say I'm going to catch up on here, I never do. We'll just see how things go I guess.

So here's what's going on now. Seth graduated from BYU (finally!!!) and looking for a job. That's all. As you can probably guess, his days are action packed...

I'm Still in school, and doing pretty well so far in the semester. I'm totally staying up on my workload for the first time since I've been at BYU! I submitted my applications to my major last Friday. I'm finishing up the last few steps of the application process tomorrow and next week. So keep me in your prayers and fingers crossed! Maybe try both at the same time? 

I'm also working, and have a million different projects around our house, and bigger projects elsewhere. I'm pretty busy, but doing well so far! (Besides this blasted cold and constant fatigue... go away already!)

On a more exciting note, we went to this fun little place called Slab Pizza on Friday. You literally get a slab of pizza. 1/4 of a twenty inch pizza to be exact. Wow. And the flavors are fantastic! It's just around the block from our house and it may just be our new dinner spot. If you're ever in Provo, GO! It's in the bottom of a gross apartment complex and looks totally dinky, but so worth it, I promise.


Seeee???


Seth got Chicken Club which totally tasted like a chicken club sandwich with lettuce and everything. I got Rosemary Potato with Bacon. Why did I never know about potatoes on pizza? With the olive oil and goat cheese, just let me tell you... incredible.

And finally...

Today, Seth got his diploma in the mail! Yipee!!! Now he's all official and we have to buy a fancy frame so we can display that impressive piece of paper in our future study. I'm so proud of him!  
 :)


Good job sweetheart.

Well, I have a lot to study for, so that's all for now. I'll try to check in every now and then. Maybe. If I get around to it. Until then, I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying this new year! 

Oh my gosh... when did it become 2011???



*amber*

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting, enjoyed it! CONGRATULAAAATIONS SETH!!! And dang... some is some SERIOUS pizza, yummmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pizza looks SO good! Then again, anything edible pretty much does right now lol :) And I'm glad you posted, I know how quickly time can get away from you. I can only imagine how much more quickly it goes being caught up in school, so just take it easy! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails