Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Card

I wanted to do Christmas cards this year. But we didn't have time with school and trying to graduate and all. So today I made a Christmas card of what we've been doing for Christmas. Just to make all of you in the snow jealous :)

Actually, I made two. You can pick your favorite.



Ok, sorry to rub it in. But we are really having a wonderful time in sunny Florida. It's been a blast so far and feels like exactly what we've needed. I feel so blessed that we were able to pull this trip off. The memories we've made are so much more precious than any gifts we could have received.

I hope you all have a wonderful time this season, and spend as much time with your loved ones as possible. 



*amber*

1 comment:

  1. LOVE :) You guys are awesome! It was great seeing you via skype today :) Miss you and love you both! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails