Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thrifty Gift Guide 2010: Anthro Lookalikes

Did any of you get the December Anthropologie catalog recently? If not, I highly suggest you look at it here. I got mine in the mail a few days ago, and the whole thing made me swoon! The main spread was shot in a forest in Sweden. The scenery was all trees and moss and fog... mother nature at her prime. The ethereally beautiful model was lucky enough to wander around this breathtaking landscape, clothed in the most perfect and cozy sweaters, dresses, and tights. In case you wanted to know how I wish I could dress every day, just look through the catalog :)

Although I can honestly say I loved nearly every single item in this issue, there was one thing that caught my eye. Remember these little booties from page 18?


I can't quite decide how I feel about them. They are darling and simple and outdoorsy, all at the same time, but I'm not sure if I'm daring enough to wear something so outside my personal style comfort zone. Maybe. Someday. Either way though, I think they're fantastic.

Anyway, today I stumbled upon their lookalike at Forever 21!
Rasmus Booties from Anthro: $148
Lace Up Suedette Boots from F21: $25.80

So if you are one of those who DID recieve the Anthro catalog, and decided you can't live without these cuties, you're welcome. My Chrismas present to you is $122.20 that gets to stay in your wallet.

Happy Holidays!


*amber*

1 comment:

  1. If only they had a Maternity line. I would be oh so joyful :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails