Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dear Santa...

For Christmas I want:

1. Long luscious locks.

I miss the feel of my hair whipping in the wind. Like this.


Or this. Actually, if you could just insert my into this picture, I wouldn't mind. The hair, the dress, the cardigan, the scenery... take me there.


Or, if you can't just give me the hair, can you at least make mine grow faster? It takes FOREVER!

2. Cozy sweaters and boots. To keep me warm. 

Like this.


And these.


3. And finally, could you please just slow time down? Or maybe stop it altogether?

I need a good long vacation in Italy. So I can pass my Italian final tomorrow morning! Really, it's not a want, it's a need!


And so I can have time to work on all the projects I have planned in my head. Like making amazing reversible sweater stockings, inspired by these.


And do this to our bedroom wall.


That's all, ok? Simple requests, really. Ready... Go!


*amber*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails