Saturday, December 4, 2010

Oh Ingrid...

How do you always write songs that fit me so perfectly?


Dearest Seth,
We might not have any money, but we have our love to pay the bills.

So... 

Let's get rich and buy our parents homes in the south of France,
Let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters and teach them how to dance,
Let's get rich and buy a house on a mountain making everybody look like ants,
Way up there, you and I... you and I... (will actually have time to spend together!)


* * *


Ok, I'm not that superficial or money obsessed... but wouldn't it be nice? Seth is two weeks away from graduating. I, on the other hand, feel like I will perpetually be haunting the BYU campus. We are both going crazy. Seth, because he has 5 days of classes left to finish about 3 weeks worth of work. Me, because I just want to graduate, get a wonderful job in public relations, and start living a normal life. The college student life can really wear on you.

Perhaps this isn't the best time to be feeling this way. Finals are a week away. But I just can't help thinking of the day when I'll be free and we can do what we want with our time. Maybe I feel like this because my week has been ridiculous and Wednesday night I got a grand total of 2 hours of sleep, because I spent all night putting together two group projects. Ugh.

Yesterday, I felt run down and burnt out. Seth totally didn't have time for it, but he took the time to take me on a date. We went wandering through a thrift store, then got frozen yogurt. It was wonderful to spent time with him, because we hardly have time for date nights anymore. Now today is one of those days where I just want to snuggle under the covers all day. Unfortunately, that is SO not an option.

Blah... but listening to this song over and over seems to be helping some :)

Also, we are going on an amazing vacation very soon. More on that later.


*amber*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails