Saturday, June 5, 2010

Ummm...

Tonight we were playing Would You Rather.

We got the question, "Would you rather be the ugliest person in the world, or be the dumbest person in the world." 

Seth said ugliest. "Because then you could get a decent job and pay for the plastic surgery."

I figured that's what most people would say, so I decided to consider the other option instead. I chose dumbest. "Because then I wouldn't even know I was dumb. And people would just love me and think I was cute."

Seth: "No, they would all want to kill you."

Amber: "What? No, they only want to kill smart people. They are the only valuable ones. Why would they want to kill me?"

Seth: "I don't know, they just would."

Suddenly, Seth's eyes get really wide, then he starts laughing uncontrollably. Apparently he had gone into some half asleep trance and was just talking without knowing what he was saying. At some point, his consciousness heard something about killing people, which startled him awake. 

He didn't stop laughing for a long time. He just couldn't get over why he would have said they wanted to kill me... oh man, he is so silly :)


* * *


We also got the question, "Would you rather share your room with an elk, or your bathroom with a man with a strange skin disease?"

Hahaha... That one got me started into my own laughing fit. Oh so random. 


* * *


Which reminds me... one time at girls camp, we were playing would you rather around the campfire really late at night. The Beehives came up with some pretty priceless ones.

Beehive 1: "Would you rather be a swimsuit model, or a stripper?"

All Laurels in unison: "Um... a swimsuit model!!!"

Beehive 1: "No, I mean the two piece kind" :O (shocked face)

Hahaha... oh the innocence.

Beehive 2: "Would you rather be a (insert something gross here, I can't remember what she said), or an old heifer?"

 Certain Laurel leader: "Do you even know what an old heifer is??"

Beehive 2: "Yes! It's a cow!"

Mm... maybe you had to be there for that one.

And finally,

Beehive 3: "Would you rather have gold teeth...?"

Yep, that's all she said. It still baffles me to this day hahaha. Oh man, now I miss girls camp. Well, I hope your weekend is just as full of crazy randomness. Ours is shaping up to be pretty great so far :)


*amber*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails