Friday, August 27, 2010

Change of heart??

Let me say this up front. I hate MacDonalds. Probably  always will. Although part of it probably does have a lot to do with the whole Super Size Me obesity thing, I really just think their food is super cheap and disgusting. However, I may have to have a change of heart... for the next little while at least. 

We've all had those kids meal toys that look really cool, but end up breaking while you're still at the drive through window. But, guess what Mickey D's is promoting right now? MADAME ALEXANDER DOLLS!!! What?! See for yourself here


Granted, they're probably just about as cheap as most fast food toys... but they're so adorable! I've had a soft spot for Madame Alexander dolls for many years. And yes, these may not be great quality (or even moderate quality), but I'm certainly not willing to pay full price for the dolls. I think a kids meal price is much more reasonable. 

So... who wants to go get 8 kids meals at McDonalds with me?




*amber*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails