Saturday, August 21, 2010

One Year...

I cannot beleive it has already been a year. Time has flown by. We've both grown so much more in the last year than we ever have in our lives, but we know there's still so much more we can teach each other. Every day, he amazes me. I am so thankful for the time we've had so far, and eternally grateful that we has so much more time together.


One year into Forever.



And I thought I loved you then.



I love you Seth.


Eternity, here we come.


*amber*










PS: I am aware that I haven't written on here for 4 weeks now. I just had to post something today. For all two of you that actually read our blog, Summer updates will be coming soon. Now I'm off to enjoy the day with my amazing hubby :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy (late) Anniversary you love birds! I'm HORRIBLE at remembering other people's special days, so you'll have to forgive me in advance for the next umpteen years when I will probably fail to call and congratulate you guys :) I am SO glad Seth married you! I seriously couldn't think of a sweeter and more perfect match for my awesome brother!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails