Sunday, February 7, 2010

Io Amo...

("I Love..." in Italian)


Mi Amo (I love me continuation)
Ok, I missed a day, so here are my six things:

  • I love the color of my hair. I've had times when I've wanted to dye it slightly lighter or darker but then I realize it is the color God chose for me. And it suits me.
  • I love being short! I've accepted the fact that I'm never going to be long and lean and elegant. I'm little and spunky and I wouldn't have it any other way.
  • I love that I love to read (rather than, say, play video games). When I moved down to BYU, I started 3 books and never finished them because I was too busy with school. However, this year I have slowly but surely been making my way through books that interest me. Reading is so valuable. It has taught me so much about life and myself.
  • I love my ability to dance. Although I have lost a lot of flexibility and I'm sure technique too in the last two years since I was officially "a dancer," I love that I have the ability to express so much through this body. It brings me so much joy and has been able to bring others joy as well.
  • I love my passion for beauty. I think Seth has gotten a little irritated with my obsession with decorating our house (quite a challenge on such a small, scratch that, no budget.) Whenever I finish a project, it makes this little place feel more like home. I believe focusing on the beauty in life makes life so much more enjoyable and, well, beautiful! (And when it's all done, Seth appreciates it too.)
  • (This kind of counts for things I love about Seth but...) I love how well I compliment Seth and he compliments me. Every day I realize more and more how perfect we are for each other. Although I still don't understand why he chose me, I think I am good for him.

Ti Amo (I love you)

I am so excited for Valentines Day to come. It's only one week away! This will be the first time I've every had a Valentine! I can't wait to have the chance to celebrate the love we have for each other. Ti amo, Seth.

Coming soon to an "Inside Happily Ever After" Blog near you: 70 things I love about Seth (because there are 7 days til the day of love!)


Amo...
(another thing I love)

Friday, Seth and I were grocery shopping when we found this.If you can't read the package, it says "The new color of Love." If you didn't know, green is my favorite color. It is also Seth's. I am not a huge red person. I like it, and especially around holidays where red is the color, but I will always prefer green. Bravo M&Ms. You're absolutely right. Regardless of the tradition of red and pink as the colors of love, the makers of this brilliantly delicious candy have come to the realization of the True color of love. That's right. It is green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails