Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ok Ok Ok...

So... no. I haven't fulfilled the promises I made for the days leading up to Valentines Day.

But, this is for good reason; trust me. This week has turned into a hurricane. Monday and Tuesday, I thought I was doing pretty well. Then Wednesday hit. I still haven't recovered. I'm feeling so incredibly behind in school. Not good.

So for now, I'm just going to try to get myself caught up. Although, tonight I will take a little break to make some Valentines treats :) You'll see them on here soon I'm sure. Then, it will be straight back to the books.

I apologize for the not fulfilling my virtual commitment to my... 3 follower? Ya, I don't think anyone will be too heartbroken by this news. Praising myself publicly was getting a little unnerving. I still believe what I said before and know I still need to work on seeing the good in myself but... I probably won't blog about it. At least not in list form. Despite my reassurances that it wasn't boastful, that's kind of how it ended up feeling.As to all the other wonderful things I had planned to share for Valentines Day... we'll see. I'm sure Seth will enjoy his list of 100 (not 70 - that would be somewhat random) reasons I love him given to him personally rather than posted on the world wide web.


Now, because I feel obligated to put something on here, a little blast from the past!


These were taken during the summer, just before we got engaged I think :) I really like them.

I was in the play "Singin' in the Rain" last summer. To raise money for the production, we had a gala/auction night type thing. The cast members were asked to dress in the period style. (ps: I gained an obsession for 1920s fashion) After the gala, Seth and my roommate Briana and I went to Muse Music in downtown Provo. Muse is a fun little cafe/music venue/recording studio/local artist record store. I love it. They have an old fashioned photo booth there so we took these.

Here are other pictures from the event.


... Apparently we like to do awkward poses... haha. It was a fun day.

That was fun... taking a trip down memory lane. I may have to do it again sometime. And now, I'm off to conquer the kitchen. (Wow, I should write a cookbook with that title.)

Caio!


*amber*

1 comment:

  1. I"m so sorry about school :( It can be such a downer sometimes...

    I love these 20s pictures! They're so fun!!! YOu guys look fabulous! You should have a 20s party... :)

    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails