Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I have nothing to say...

In the meantime,
feel free to listen to this lovely song. Over and over. And over. That's what I've been doing for the past few months. It's the song I'm choreographing the group lyrical dance to and I still cant get enough of it.





We also went to Idaho this past weekend to see our new niece, Hailey Darlene and hang out with our other neices, brother and sister-in-law, and mother in law. We had so much fun and it was a much needed break. 

More on that later however. I took my camera but I'm getting into a bad habit of remembering to take my camera places but forgetting to take pictures. I'll post later when I get pictures from my mother-in-law.

And now, just relax and enjoy the song again. Really. Play it over and over. You will be soothed and rejuvenated.


*amber*

3 comments:

  1. How fun!!! My husband and I are going to see our new niece next week too! :)

    Enter to win a women's Orient watch!
    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful song :) I found you from the blog get-together Elaine had. I think I was on the other table though so we didn't get to talk, but I'm happy to find your blog !I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously such a pretty song. Thanks for posting, I just downloaded it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails