Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Free Free Free!

So... I love free stuff. Doesn't everyone? Yes, I know there are times when there is a reason something is free... but usually I won't object. Free is free, cheap or not :)

Now I'll let you in on a little hint. Amazon has a page where you can download TONS of albums... for free! Yes, you heard (or rather, read) me correctly. Whole albums. And some random singles.

True, some of them are those "Greatest Hits of the 80s" and "Peaceful Sounds from the Ocean" type CD's that you can listen to by pushing the buttons on those boards at Target... but who doesn't love some good ocean sounds every once in awhile? Come on... it's free! And I think there are a few legitimate artists on there. Sorry, no Miley Cyrus or Jo Bros if that's what you're into... but a few of the artists are ones that Seth has heard of and likes.

I also think they may update it periodically and put new albums up. So I may have to start watching it every once in awhile. Let's face it, once I discovered Pandora, I'm too cheap to pay for new music. So this is the perfect option for me! 

Anyway, if you're interested and get all psyched about this stuff like I do... go here.


Go ahead, tell me you don't want to blast this and dance around your house. That's what I thought.


*amber*

1 comment:

  1. Whoah, 1980's dance party. I love it already. Amber, if you get a chance, you should check out lala.com ...it's so good. They have an enormous database of albums you can hear for free. You can purchase the web songs for only ten cents! An the best part... you can upload your entire music collection online!!!! So wherever you go that has internet, you have access to your music! Now for a music nerd like me, this is HEAVEN!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails