Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm back!

I know, I know, I keep saying that. But now I really am. At least, now I don't have as many excuses. I finished my finals Monday morning. So I should be free right? Well... not exactly. See... we have some news. We're Moving! Well actually... pretty much all moved now.

We also took care of my brother and sister this last week while my parents were on a cruise. Every day, we woke up in Sandy, got the kids off the school, drove to Provo, went to work, worked on moving, then drove back up to Sandy for the night. Crazy week. We haven't really gotten much else done.

Now that I've given you my excuses, I need to go get ready for church. More about the move later.


*amber*



1 comment:

  1. What fun! Seth told me about the new place and it sounds exciting :) Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails