Sunday, January 31, 2010

Post Haircut Photoshoot

Ok so I was too chicken to do the haircut last night, so we did it this afternoon. It was actually a lot easier than I thought it would be and it turned out way better than I had even hoped for. (I had pretty low expectations haha.) After the haircut, Seth showered and got all dressed up to go home teaching, so we decided to have a new haircut photoshoot!

I realized, too late, that I should have taken some before pictures. But just trust me, it was getting long. I like his hair a bit longish because it's fun to play with, but it looks better shorter... such a dilema.

Note: when I say long, I'm talking about a BYU student who is still allowed to walk around campus. So compared to many guys, his hair was still short. However, when his hair gets longer, it gets a little wavy and curly and goes all over the place so it just looks a bit messy.

And now... the big reveal!


Such a dashing fellow.

Closeup!

Sigh... such a good looking man. Posing next to the flowers haha.

I was terrified.

Posing with the scissors with which I dominated the world of cutting men's hair (which I knew nothing about!)

Ok, now I was just getting silly. Also, I like how he looks so nice and I have crazy messy hair and look frazzled. Sunday naps... It happens.

Don't do it!!! My mom should enjoy this one... in kindergarten, I cut my bangs clean off. All the way down to little stubbies on my forehead. As a punishment, my mom made me cut the hair off my doll... I bawled the whole time. Cruel mother, cruel. I never cut my hair again.

At least until now... now I cut my own bangs because haircuts are too expensive. I haven't had one in about a year and a half! plus I'm growing my hair out again.


Anyway... what do you think of the haircut? Any tips? Feedback would be extremely helpful... like I said, I know nothing about men's hair.


...That's all.
Happy Sunday me lovelies!


*amber*

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I think you did a superb job! Lee will only let me touch his if I'm buzzing it, which he doesn't do anymore, so he found a barber. My mom cut all the guys hair growing up though, so if you need tips shes a good "go to." Way to go Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job, Ambam! It looks great. :) I should probably learn how to cut hair someday... I'll have to take lessons from you after I get married.

    P.S. You are super cute in that apron! Love ya! It was good to see you the other night.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails