Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My bloggie's Monday Makeover!

So... you might have noticed that I changed the appearance of our blog! I like this one much better. I think it is much more visually appealing. The old one, although I love the color and damask pattern, was WAY too overwhelming on my senses. So... I feel like a nerd but... I'd like to know what you think of it! I had to experiment a bit to get things to work right and I think I still have some tweeking to do (like the fact that the blues in the background and banner don't match). However, if you have any suggestions for our little bloggie to make it cooler... or anything you don't like (don't be too mean)... or even suggestions of things you'd like to read about... please leave me a comment. That is all for now.

Grazie,
*amber*

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails