Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Seth says the darndest things...


So officially, Seth is the cutest guy I've ever met. No seriously, SO cute. And sometimes, he just says or does the cutest things. One of these things is his astounding ability to fall asleep in the middle of a sentence. We'll be lying in bed and he'll be telling me a story and right in the middle, not even at a pause or a comma or anything, he'll be gone and breathing heavily.

Even more amusing is his ability to fall asleep, start dreaming, continue talking to me but instead of continuing what he was saying, he starts talking about his dream. This is also in the middle of a sentence.

Here are some examples from today only...
  • (telling me about the first time he saw me) "I saw this girl across the room and realized she was the kind of girl I could marry and stopped playing her games. So wh..." This dream involved us playing games of some sort.
  • (I don't remember what he was saying before this one) "... she changed!"Referring to some lady who changed her hair.
  • (This one he actually did stop speaking in the middle of his sentence but when I said honey to see if he was still awake, he told me what he was going to say... according to the third dream) "...drawing blood."
There were others but unfortunately, they've slipped my memory. I'll have to start writing them down. (In case you didn't notice, the dream talking is in blue.)

Apparently, Seth has a history of sleep talking. His brother Trevor once told me a story that is now one of my favorites. Seth and Trevor used to share a room and one night, Trevor woke up in the middle of the night because he thought he heard something. He looked up and Seth was wandering around the room. Trevor told him to go back to bed, but realized he was sleep walking. He walked up to Seth and shook his shoulders to wake him up. Seth just stared at him. Suddenly, Seth pointed violently at Trevor and said
"STRIKE! You're lucky you're still alive..."

Trevor has more of these stories and trust me, they are treasures. Yep, he is adorable.



hehe... love my man.


*amber*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails