Tuesday, January 19, 2010

We need your prayers

I didn't know this but my Grandpa had an accident before Christmas and has sustained a subdural hematoma. For over a month, he has had a slow bleed on his brain that has collected as a mass clot and pushed the right side of his brain down and over to the left 12 cm. It is a massive hematoma in size. He has been waiting now to go into surgery. Although this is often life threatening, hopes are high for a good outcome. This is all I know right now. When I find out more, I will update.

For now, PLEASE pray for my Grandpa.

He and Grandma were planning to go on their second mission sometime around April. They went on their first mission to Kenya a few years ago. They loved it and changed so many lives. They were so excited to have the opportunity again. We love you Grandpa and really hope everything turns out well.

More when I have more details.

*amber*

1 comment:

  1. Your grandpa and the rest of your family will be in my prayers, Amber. I hope his surgery goes well. Love you! Please let me know if there's anything I can do for you and Seth.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails