Saturday, January 30, 2010

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT!

Seth and I just got home from the Temple. In a moment, I will be off to enjoy fondue night with the girls!

(From left to right... Averyl, Jessica, Me, um... Calli? ... and yes. That is an accurate portrait of me.)


And when I get home... I'm giving my first haircut!!! Seth needs one badly and I am completely terrified.

My mother in law showed me how to do it over Christmas but I'm afraid I forgot how already.


On the bright side... if I completely ruin his gorgeous locks, I can always turn it into this!


I'm sure Seth wouldn't mind as he enjoys his occasional in-class-nap. Although, I'd have to nix the beard. Honor Code violation right there. The stache however, we're ok with.

Now off to the mighty feast. Caio!


*amber*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails