Sunday, January 17, 2010

Right now I am loving...

This.

Isn't it absolutely adorable??


This picture was taken at a ward party when I was little. I think it the cutest picture ever.

Awww love... isn't it the greatest?

Anyway, I have always loved this picture so much that this year for Christmas, Seth and I had it blown up and framed it for my parents. I think it is my favorite Christmas present I've ever given... are you allowed to have favorite presents that you've given? Anyway, great idea sweetheart (Seth thought of it.)



Until next time, have a fantastic MLK Day (NO SCHOOL!!!) and look around you and enjoy the freedoms you now have thanks to that amazing man. (This includes minorities, but women too because the second women's movement followed, and drew from, the civil rights movement.) Embrace the beautiful life you've been given!

*amber*

2 comments:

  1. Amber, is this your parents?! SOOOOOOOOc cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes... I suppose I didn't mention that! yes these are my cute parents. even though my dad didn't really go away to war and they didn't really live in the 40s... I think they would have looked very good in that era :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails